Was this page helpful?
Digital Participation Policy
Our decision-making process is highly influenced by your feedback as it helps us understand the needs of the community. We believe that communication is a two-way street, and this will enable us to better serve people and businesses.
Providing everyone with regular information updates using our different digital platforms demonstrates that we are fully committed to transparency. These can help to start useful community conversations, leading to improvements in our services.
You can also follow us on our social media platforms for updates and send us a message with any query or feedback.
Our pledge to you
- We will always keep a respectful and friendly tone.
- You can communicate directly with our expert colleagues, who will take the time to understand your needs.
- Your time is valuable. We will respond to every query as quickly as possible.
- Sharing accurate information with you is one of our highest priorities.
- You can reach us through the channels that you prefer.
- We welcome your feedback and are open to partnerships that will help us develop our services.
Rules of conduct
- We should treat each other with kindness and respect in all communications.
- Personal topics should remain personal and should not be discussed.
- We will not tolerate comments containing inappropriate language or violating an individual’s privacy.
- We will not share sensitive and confidential information.
The National Anti Money Laundering and Combatting Financing of Terrorism and Financing of Illegal Organizations Committee (NAMLCFTC) welcomes open discussion and constructive feedback to improve our services, quality, and processes.
Across our digital platforms, we have the right to remove content that:
- Creates a threat to security.
- Includes offensive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, and inappropriate language.
- Does not respect local laws.
- Violates the privacy of others.
- Is racist, harmful, and prejudiced against anyone based on their race, colour, nationality, or religion.
- Engages in political debates or discussions.
- Creates a breach of intellectual property rights.
- Includes spam or fraudulent commentary.
Platform users who do not follow the rules may be denied access.
You have a right to access:
- All results from our public surveys and polls.
- Your feedback publicly, after a moderator has checked it against our rules of conduct.
- Solutions influenced by your feedback.
Inclusivity of people of determination
Inclusivity is important to NAMLCFTC. Our website includes features designed to help people of determination access information quickly and easily, including:
- Alternative texts.
- Text size.
- Theme colour.
- Colour-blind mode.
- Full website functionality from a keyboard.