Was this page helpful?
The National Anti Money Laundering and Combatting Financing of Terrorism and Financing of Illegal Organizations Committee (NAMLCFTC) promises to protect every user’s privacy, and will not collect personal information, unless given permission by the user, or if the user chooses to share that information.
NAMLCFTC can make minor or major changes to its privacy and policy terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
When you browse the website
As you browse our website, you will remain anonymous, unless you choose to share your information. However, as you browse through various pages, view media or download information from us, we will be able to gather and store information about your activity. This process will not identify you personally.
The type of information we store
We gather information from users for site management, reporting, user statistics, and for law enforcement and criminal prosecution if we suspect any unauthorised activity.
The information that we collect and store automatically when you use our website includes:
- The internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address used to access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system of the computer used to access our website.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages visited on our website.
- The address of the other website, if you are directed to the NAMLCFTC website externally.
- The address of the other website and the search term used will also be stored, if you are directed to our website.
What if you send us an e-mail or complete an online form?
If you share feedback with us via email or an online form and provide your name, e-mail, or postal address, we will store this information only to respond to the comment or question asked:
- None of your information will be shared with a third-party.
- We will not create individual profiles with the information you provide.
- If you submit a CV to us online, we will store your data in our internal tracking system for one year, which can only be viewed in limited circumstances by our recruitment staff.