Was this page helpful?
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions (T&Cs) for the use of the National Anti Money Laundering and Combatting Financing of Terrorism and Financing of Illegal Organizations Committee (NAMLCFTC) website apply to all users and visitors. If a user violates the T&Cs, their access to the website may be stopped, denied, or terminated. We may take similar action if there are valid concerns that a user or users have violated the T&Cs.
Violations or attempted violations of the procedures and regulations relating to website protection are not permitted by any user. Procedures, protocols, and regulations include but are not limited to:
- Accessing data that is not intended for the specific user.
- Logging into a server or account not authorised for access by that particular user.
- Conducting or attempting to conduct any sort of test or survey for the purposes of detecting any vulnerabilities in a system or network used by NAMLCFTC, or for violating and/or documenting the integrity of the applicable procedures, without official NAMLCFTC
- Interfering, or attempting to interfere with, or disrupt the service provided by the website to any user, host, or network. Attempts may include but are not limited to: uploading a virus or viruses on the website; deliberately and maliciously overloading or overwhelming the website with intent to cause disruption to any user, host or network; sending promotional messages or ads, spam/excessive amounts of emails, or deliberately crashing the website.
- Unsolicited e-mails sent to the website including advertisements of services or products, forging any TCP/IP or any part of the address details in any email, or sending newsletters.
- Use the NAMLCFTC website, by any means, to communicate information via email or otherwise relating to the website, on its behalf, or by referring to it, or assuming its identity to defame the NAMLCFTC, its website, or any person, or announce any false news or information and attribute them to NAMLCFTC.
Violators of the rules of usage, system or network are subject to both civil and criminal liability and shall be investigated, with the person or persons involved prosecuted legally.